Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reviews Digital Prism 7 Inch Portable Lcd Tv

GIULIO



Message from the President Silvio Berlusconi to the promoters of Liberty


Dear friends and dear friends,
this is the first time that I address you in the new year. A year that will be crucial for many aspects of our future. A year in which we will call a special effort to make Italians understand what we did and we are doing, to build an Italy more modern, more liberal, more prosperous ...
And this despite the fact that every day in so many to try to put a spoke in wheels, with daily attacks and assaults in addition to parliamentary maneuvers and palace conspiracies which as you know we had to foil.
The last episode, the Constitutional Court ruling on such failure, has been used once again by our opponents to attack in a disorderly way. In reality it is a ruling that, despite many questionable aspects, the system confirms the validity of the law, while making it more difficult to apply. But most do not bother me because I have nothing to fear from processes frankly absurd on its merits. So absurd as to be incredible that many magistrates have devoted much time and devote many resources to events and frankly ridiculous.
I can not wait to defend myself in court against accusations as absurd. But I do not think, and why our majority had wanted the law, I do not think that serves the country with a continuing war between politics and the judiciary. I believe we must instead work carefully, work in a calmer atmosphere, to jump-start Italy, and to complete the reforms and I believe that I, as Chairman of the Council, I should not waste so much time events so absurd .
As for me, since I went into action to serve the country, is a clear act of political persecution by magistrates of the left supported by the political left, a persecution that has been structured in 105 investigations and in 28 trials, the record I think all of human history in any country in the world.
These processes have committed my defenders hearings in 2560, with more than 1,000 judges intervened at a cost to me of over € 300 million on lawyers and consultants and I think at a cost of an equal amount for the state and then for taxpayers.
And especially none of these miscarriages of justice that I have tarnished the judges have paid the duty.
The 28 processes have resulted in:
• 10 • 13 acquittals
filings and 5 are still ongoing processes:
None of these processes is related to my work as a government as Prime Minister.
I think any comment is superfluous. They are the same numbers to denounce the political-judicial persecution to which I have been and are submitted with the clear purpose to kill me, since I am considered by the left and its judges, an insurmountable obstacle, and then be removed by any means to achieve power.
As for the ongoing processes are all processes grotesque, ridiculous, invented by the left PM, the processes for this not bother me at all.
Certainly, without a legitimate obstacle I have to take time activity of government, but left the courts certainly do not mind.
I want to remember that the legitimate impediment "postponed" the discussion of the process, but suspended the time of prescription.
frankly I expected that after the court ruling, to start, wait at least a week. Instead, the PM could not resist and Milan the same evening they sent me their business cards for the new year and the opportunity came up with the crime of "private dinner at the home of President."
I have concluded that that make me jealous and tease for not being invited too.
But there are some people happy, they are my lawyers. I am sure that I will never lack work.
But if I wanted to take seriously an initiative that is not really serious, I'd say you have exceeded all limits and that some judges who could not even investigate for reasons of territorial and functional competence are attempting to subvert the basic rules of democracy.
Some people come once was enough for dinner at my house, the home of the Prime Minister, to have their mobile phone controlled and monitored their movements for a few months before he was even officially started the preliminary investigation against me.
As usual it will all end tomorrow in the newspapers that cried foul mud and spreading poison to me with an intrusion into my private life that has no precedent in the history of our country and which demonstrates the need for action urgently to avoid certain judges may with impunity violate the privacy of citizens pressing their freedom.
Then, as usual, this story will end in anything because it is based in nothing but in the meantime the Prime Minister and Italy have been muddy and no one pays anything.
We return to the political situation.
Only those who are in bad faith can deny that despite all obstacles, despite the political season so difficult, our government has been able to cope without the social dramas global economic crisis. Only those who are already in bad faith in denying that these two and a half years we have achieved a period of reform that has few precedents in Italian history.
remember only two reforms: fiscal federalism and the reform of the University, that alone will change the face of this country for years to come.
But of course remains to be done. Italy has dramatically needs to modernize in its infrastructure, its administrative machinery, in its institutional rules.
The events of recent days, the Fiat is a watershed event, among those who, by business and the union, they want to modernity, and those who delude themselves that they can exploit the workers to return to the past.
As always, the main party of opposition is divided, not a line, does not have the courage to marry the road to modernity.
also why we must continue to govern, our strong consensus in parliament is growing, and remains high in the country. We therefore welcomed with the willingness of many members to senators to back the majority in the name of national responsibility.
We had indicated in late January to see if the government can count on a good majority, but even before we are certain that the numbers are sure to go on to complete the reform program, and then the legislature.
Our majority is always strong, again, is strong in numbers, there is strong popular support that has never failed, is strong as a reliable ally of the League and two new "Groups of national responsibility" that are forming in Parliament, the House and Senate. A group of moderate senators and deputies who, while coming from different political acronyms, they realized that the attempt to overthrow the government on December 14 was a genuine act of absolute irresponsibility and madness in a time of global economic crisis.
These new "groups of national responsibility" is the third leg of the majority together with the People of Freedom and the League and allow the government to press ahead in implementing the program.
The Government will complete its program and then complete the term, I am absolutely convinced me.
remember, however, that the reforms are not the sole obligation of the government, because government must first rule, meaning that it must manage, must remain in place public finances, to pay regular salaries to civil servants, pensions to be paid on time 18 million pensioners, should financially support those who become unemployed. It must ensure the safety of citizens, must defend the territory from the interference of illegal immigrants must serve the interests of Italy in Europe and worldwide. And all this we did and we do it in a superlative way.
Dear friends, dear friends,
the task for you is important. E 'to tell, to explain, to persuade. On the streets, among the people, places of work, forming the real opinions of the people. The newspapers tell - unfortunately - mainly gossip and play more and more a work of disinformation.
We are people of action. And that you must do to understand better the Italians.
With your commitment, with your help I am sure that as always we will succeed.
So to all a good 2011, a year of commitments, but also, you will see, of great success in your lives and in our struggle for freedom. Still
all an affectionate hug and a good year.
firmaSB




0 comments:

Post a Comment