Friday, November 7, 2008

Best Dvd Hdd Recorder 2009

Chasing Chasing carp anglers


FIUMICINO, 06/11/2008


Finally I went for the first time at the Rome meeting of the Carp Team ... I have found since the restaurant a very friendly atmosphere and little confidence from the members .. (It must have been the wine)??
I do not know but I know most of the team and also President of which I was welcomed with applause ... (THANKS DEAN ')
Right away I felt comfortable xke' are admirable people who love what they and are struggling to do so in the best way ..
The various conflicts and exchange of views have been for me the evidence that NN is a club of "fanatics" but quite the opposite .. they gave me their willingness 'to ask if I have questions or any advice or other ... I had already seen' some of them and slowly they will know all ....
I hope that the PIRATE nn yesterday is proof of what I can stand up .... I know that eating fish boilies ... I did "hear" a couple of performance I burned the hairs in the nose (the bomb cernobill ..??? and nothing in comparison) ... However I can say that I'm willing to give my 100% availability and to cooperate with them if you need Startup .... thanks RCT


0 comments:

Post a Comment