Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Phones With Projection Screens

thanks alex

I met a crazier than me .... his "crew" of ideas and valuable advice and too big ... is helping me to get a view of everything ... we met only once, and I repeat once ... casserole dish, but ... and then say 'a big ..
think the only time we met I was not able to hold a carp in hand (I said slipping) as n idiot ... and 'a fish that slips some idiot ....
short, I was close to his spot where there was the girl's sister and ilaria sergio another crazy from what I understand ..
at some point my rods begin to play ...... "Casserole dish BUT I THINK SO MY"
start to run for to the strike but I never found many obstacles in my way .... people, pipes, machines, pallets and nerds ... leap like a deer run like a hare ... but just as I was to shoe .............
FLY ME TO THE SHOES IN WATER ................ AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH GUYS THAT LAUGH.

FAIR RESULT FROM A BEAUTIFUL BELLE 6 kg .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment