Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thrush And Low Hemoglobin

Greetings and snow

Last day of work.
Last day with a lot of people to greet thousands of things to do, two hundred deliveries to leave and, practically, I could not make a bean.
Half of the now former colleagues were still on vacation, and the greetings were more than two e-mails: one general and one to a more narrow group of people.

I will not be able to talk with Richard from his past and his companion sessantottino (antithetical) passed by financial advisors. It 'kind of person where there is to learn, someone who'd be listening for hours.

I will not look up strange over the monitor and see IUMA that gives me a paper clip or the phone away from ear exasperated by a conversation without exhausting and useless. I miss you

desperate calls of the Rose that can not tame a table in Word, and his travels to print copies of the fortnight Minutes of the Board of committing four printers at once. I will miss the

Isa pass me the phone calls of Americans who speak with four potatoes in your mouth because you do not jumping out to tell him they need to send an email. I will miss

also calls for Sarah, who must go to the bank and need someone to replace it at reception.

Yet, I know that I've lost everything, some of them, those with whom they work more, I'll just across the monitor, no more than a few desks away, no longer an internal phone, but still reached for an emergency.

From tomorrow you change the air, country, region ...
scares me the idea I might not be a pretty good programmer, but I have the desire and ability to learn yet, and I have experience in the industry that the other lacks.
I am concerned about the idea of \u200b\u200bnot understanding a beloved while talking to each other in Austria, but I very much hope that they understand that it is appropriate to speak in Italian.
I shake the idea of \u200b\u200bnot knowing how to find accommodation and what if I will have a network cable to the "post-office."
incuriosce I know that yesterday it snowed since the 2000 meters, the mountains around are already capped ... and will make a nice chilly.

Tomorrow we start a few hours more ... and although I already know what will I leave, I am too anxious curious and do not start with the butterflies in my stomach tomorrow morning at seven.
I'll see how it goes ... and how is it to take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment