Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cervical Radiculopathy

sad moments, happy moments

STICCON XXIV (my fourteenth and nineteenth STICCON convention of STIC in general ... definitely begin to have a bit 'behind you) is over and as he starts the post-convention, with the de-briefing and consideration of the that can be done to improve the activities of the Arcade and the Baby Club, a very first budget you can do.

This convention has had its good moments and its moments also no.
list of moments "also no" is hardly a single voice: the blow of gastroenteritis of my star.
the first time in my life where I found myself having to deal with someone was in a situation with my light close to 40 degrees and I could not do anything but wait for the Tachipirina and Plasil (iniettatole the duty doctor: If I had to do that inframuscolo probably would have stayed there with me paralyzed with syringe in hand for much longer ...) did effect. And then get her some tea, a plate of white rice and ice and wait to get his account (and successfully) to take it home the next day and I, even if it is not that I could be more useful than so ...

For the good times ... Well, the most beautiful ever was a hug with a person with whom I hoped to make peace for some time: he wanted to hear you say that peace has put me at peace with the whole world, not alone with her.
It 's beautiful and comforting the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving found a friend who feared he had lost forever, now, to make the picture perfect, lacking only that the "collateral victims", that due to the storm that we had not removed have never known in beautiful dresses and smiling when I had known I can see it better and be told they did not deserve to be involved in the explosion that has separated the two of us: the war, when it breaks out, involving the innocent, would be right that peace would do the same.

For the rest, I'm happy and I hope this STICCON, which was one of the most cosmic of bad luck in my story by convention, is the turning point: the Things begin to run well, we hope not to stop. I
the good will we want to put across, and certainly we'll put all the optimism I am capable of today is already a very good day, tomorrow may be a better day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment