Friday, May 7, 2010

How To Shoot Fast On A Camera

words, programs and counts

New on the job front: I have an interview Tuesday for a place in perpetuity.
will be an interesting chat, and hopefully the first step in a positive turning point of my professional future that ten months after the expiry of my current contract and the reorganization that pulls air in my current office, does not seem particularly peaceful .
For now, words, but maybe you could also become something more ... who knows!

the remainder of the program of the Arcade has taken on the almost final form ... At this point there are still a lot of things to do, but a line has been removed from the list. Tonight I have to see to start the mail to begin work in shifts ... We are at T -13 days and the countdown continues to run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment